Pangani Heights, #32
Pangani 1 bedroom
Less than 50m2
The development will be amongst the first projects aligned with the Nairobi County and National Governments’ agenda four-pillar on affordable housing.
The project is a partnership between the Nairobi City County Government and Urban Housing Renewal LLP on a joint venture basis to develop 1500 residential units of various typologies.
Added Value Group Ltd was contracted as one of the leads selling agents for the units.
This project targets the middle and lower-middle-class population of the society and on completion, it will boast contemporary social, lifestyle and security amenities.
The following tables form the two types of housing units with their respective eligibility criteria;
Summary of type units.
Price( Ksh )
2 Bedroom Deluxe
2 Bedroom apartment
3 Bedroom apartment
Purchasers of Affordable social units in table 1 above will be subjected to the following eligibility criteria;
- All prospective buyers must be fully paid up members of the Stima Investment Co-operative Society. Membership to the society is open to the general public.
- Every purchaser shall be a person whose basic salary is equal to or less than Kshs 150,000 per month.
- Every purchaser shall not be allowed to transfer the house within the first eight years from the date of purchase or date of execution of the Sale Agreement.
- Every Purchaser is entitled to purchase only one unit under the affordable Housing Program within Nairobi.
- No household shall be allowed to purchase more than one unit under the affordable housing program within Nairobi County.
- All first-time homeowners under the Nairobi County affordable housing program shall be exempted from payment of Stamp Duty.
- The allocation of the housing units is on a first come first serve basis.
- Every purchaser is required to submit certified copies of the following documents;
- National Identity Card
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Six Months Certified Payslips
- KRA P9 Certificate