- The house is in Redhill,sub-county of Limuru,5km to St. Paul's university.
- The house is 12 years old on 3 acres of land
- Title is freehold
- Price is 180M negotiable
- Electricity- 3 Phase
- Water on site- from a borehole about 95 M deep with storage tanks of over 15,000 Litres and water harvesting tanks for use by livestock.
- Mature and well manicured lawn
- Cow sheds for about 58 cows
- Calf pens to house about 10 calves
- Milking palour- can milk 5 cows at ago
- A hay store- can stack up to 1000 hay stacks
- Cows feeds store- you can store brain
- Biodigester for the biogas production
- 2 Chicken coop (Hen house) can house upto 2,500 chicken each
- A chicken brooder (for breeding chicks)
- 10 housing units for the farm workers
- It's a one 1 storey house
- 4 Bedrooms with the master and guest room ensuite, the other 2 bedrooms share the toilet and bathroom.
- Spacious lounge with exquisite finishes and a functional fireplace
- Dinning room is detached from the lounge.
- kitchen is spacious fitted with granite tops
- Spacious pantry
- Staircase steps finished with granite
- A beautiful kitchen garden
- Lockable garage for 2 cars but with ample parking space in the compond
Redhill, go all the way to Ndenderu past Ruaka up to where the St. Paul's sign board is on your left. Drive thru to where the greenhouses are past the ACK St.Julian's church and exit on the left to the Retreat and take the 36 Baraka drive Redhill Place road.The house has the first grey gate on the left.
Brian has the location pin.
- Nyachae & Company Advocates
- Valuation done by Lloyd Masika.
- Bus: 100m